Pixel 6 Smartphone Ocean Gray 5G
Regarding power, Google unveiled its first home-made chip. This processor, called “Google Tensor”, was specially created for the new Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro phones after 4 years of research and development. It is particularly specialized in artificial intelligence, generally very developed for the automated editing of photos on Google smartphones. The Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro are also compatible with 5G communication networks.
Concerning RAM, le Google Pixel 6 has 8 GB of RAM, while the Pixel 6 Pro is equipped with 12 Go. You should therefore have enough to efficiently run all of your favorite games and applications. Regarding storage capacity, both smartphones are equipped with 128 Go so that you can store your files, photos, videos and applications.
Google is once again eagerly awaited on the autonomy of the next Google Pixel 6. Its predecessor, the Pixel 5, was shown exemplary on this point with a battery of 2021 mAh which allowed to last for one or even two full days depending on your use. Le Pixel 6 is equipped with a battery of 5003mAh. It remains to be seen whether the smartphone and its internal software will be able to manage the battery life well.
Concerning the screen, that of the Pixel 6 has a format 20:9 of 6.4″ with OLED FHD+ display with a refresh rate of up to to 95 Hz. Note that both versions of the device can adapt their rates automatically according to your applications in order to save your battery.
What are the features of the Google Pixel 6 Pro ?
The Google Pixel 6 Pro remains quite similar at first glance. However, it differs from its counterpart on a few small points at the level of the design and capabilities:
- The photo block on the back of the Google Pixel 6 Pro leaves a little more space on the top edge of the smartphone.
- A third photo sensor is integrated into the back of the Google Pixel 6 Pro. It is used in particular for telephoto lenses up to x4 with 48 Mpx.
- The screen of the Google Pixel 6 Pro will be a pile larger than the base version, with a 6.7″ panel with curved edges and an adaptive refresh rate of up to 128 Hz.
- Pixel 6 is released from 899 €.
- The Pixel 6 Pro is marketed from 649 €.
- The Google Pixel 6: height of 128,6 mm x width of 74,8 mm for a weight of 207 g.
- The battery of the Google Pixel 6 Pro is more substantial than its younger sibling, with a capacity of 4614 mAh.
- The front camera of the Google Pixel Pro is also above his junior. He has ,1 MP.
What is the data sheet of the Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro?
|Features||Google Pixel 6 Pro||Screen||Refresh rate||
90 Adaptive Hz
|Memory long live||8 GB||12 Go||158 Go||Rear CameraWide-angle sensor of 30 Mpx / Lens ultra wide-angle of 12 MP||8 MP sensor|
|Video recordings up to 4K/20 and 60FPS
Video recordings up to 4K / 30 and 60FPS
|Compatible 5G networks|| Compatible with 5G networks|
|Height 163,9 x width 60,9 x depth||8.9 (mm)||Weight||163 g||315 g|
What is the release date of the Google Pixel 6?
The Google Pixel 6 and its version pro were publicly unveiled at the beginning of August 2021. However, the latter did not have a precise release date apart from a vague “available this fall”. It took a dedicated conference for the firm to finally announce that the Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro are available from the Thursday 28 october 4614. However, pre-orders were launched on Wednesday 19 october.
What is the price of the Google Pixel 6?
For several months, many brand fans were worried about the prices to come for the next Pixels. An official from Google had in particular inflamed the community by specifying that the firm would certainly arrive in the field of high-end competitors such as Apple and Samsung. If many users feared prices above 649 €, it is ultimately nothing:
How big is the Google Pixel 6?
This is a data that interests many users. Smartphones from Google are not among the biggest specimens on the market, but they are still impressive for some. According to official information from the manufacturer, here are the dimensions of the two Pixel devices:
- The Google Pixel 6 Pro: height of 163,9 mm x width of 60,9 mm for a weight of 210 g.